We're an expanding Internet retail company that sells safety products (think gas detectors, harnesses & gloves) to businesses and consumers within the US and abroad. We're growing our Inside Sales team and looking for friendly, curious, detail-oriented people to join us in driving through our next wave of success. Do you enjoy talking on the phone, building relationships, and take pride in delivering top notch customer service? If so, we'd love to hear from you!
• A 65 year old family-owned business with a fun start-up style culture where people and new ideas matter
• Exciting opportunities in a friendly and supportive atmosphere where we expect you to take ownership, take risks, and grow
• Medical, dental & vision benefits at no cost to the employee. Includes wellness discount programs for gym memberships, massage therapy, chiropractic & more!
• 401k with company match and immediate vesting
• Paid holidays, vacation, and sick time
• Waterfront location with free parking in Alameda, CA
• Casual culture, dress comfortably
• Lots of food and fun!
About the Job:
As an Account Representative, you will outbound call to build supply relationships. You will work with manufacturers, customer service, fulfillment, and purchasing to ensure our customers' needs are met and products are delivered on time. Make our customers happy, advance the sales cycle, and drive revenue growth to meet company goals and you will succeed!
• Proven sales and/or account management experience
• Strong communication skills, ability to quickly build trust and rapport in business relationships
• Self-starter with ability to determine methods to best achieve objectives while operating within specific guidelines and under minimal supervision
• Detail oriented with strong organizational and follow-up skills
• A willingness to work with changes to priorities and responsibilities with enthusiasm
• Inquisitive and a problem solver
• Aptitude and interest in learning about products that require training to attain expertise
• Ability to read, analyze, and interpret documents such as safety regulations
• Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, sales tax, percentages, etc.
• Proficient computer skills including email, word processing, and CRM software
Nice to Have, But Not Required:
• Technical product background (Climbing Expert, Scuba, Construction, Manufacturing, etc.)
• Bilingual (Arabic, Spanish)
• This is a full-time onsite position
• Reports to Sales VP
• Base salary plus performance bonus
Thank you for your interest in working for PK Safety. We will contact you if we decide to move forward with your application. We keep all resumes on hand to consider for our current and future openings.
PK Safety is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital or veteran status. The information contained herein is not intended to be an all-inclusive list of the duties and responsibilities of the job, nor are they intended to be an all-inclusive list of the skills and abilities required to do the job. Management may, at its discretion, assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.